Myst.Of Truth@Live Fully With What You Love Most

I always denied my heart to find out the world materialistic stuff and then finally I realize, I did not born for this life. Be free from your mind, listen to your heart for finding you the real one. Then after having all, finally what you have or not that does not matter for at all. 

World = Materialistic Love = Against Of Heart = Unlimited suffering with unknowing.

Out of world (Another Dimension) = Authentic Love =Within your Heart = Peace in your soul with everything. 

But with the wise choice you may have both and I agree everyone has right for choosing their own. And yes reality is not too easy in this brutal world. As well listening to heart not easy either for everyone. So, we can prioritize our choice for alive in where we suit for our wonderful living life.

Jessica Gbeholds


Comments