MYST.OF TRUTH@YOU & ME= ONE (WISDOM & LOVE)


 

@I am the fire of hell and the air of heaven. I am the power of source can destroy or restore anything. Also the love of light can remove the whole darkness, in truth we are same as one love within.

@I am the superior, and the inferior, same as I am all within emptiness. At the end, you and me, we are one of another to the eternity, beyond above everything. 


@When you know about the eternity, you will find yourself, then the time you know what is infinity, where both are one for another the love of oneness. 

@Infinite = 0 = Unlimited free space. Finite = 10, 100, 1000, 10000....... = counted and surrounded by the outer limited info. (0/1)........= Oneness



@I am the believer, and the atheist, I am the survivor, and the healer, I am the seeker and the observer as you are. All together I am nothingness and everything within your consciousness. 

@I am the sign of cruelty, sign of love, sign of reality and delusion as you are. In truth we are same as one and all, infinite love of oneness.

 

Jessica Gbeholds
 
 

Comments